The industry’s most robust data integrations enable organizations to leverage all of their building data
- A time-series data ingestion engine built for buildings.
- 180+ supported integrations for real-time sub-metering, BMS data, IoT devices provide real-time visibility into systems and analytics.
- Cloud-cloud integrations into ERP, IWMS, and other enterprise software solutions enable deeper insights and collaboration.
- Automated utility bill data collection across thousands of utilities and smart meter data support makes expense management easier.
- Mobile data entry app for on-site manual entry, CSV uploads, and document warehousing to store all building related data.
Powerful data capture, normalization, and visualization engines unlock insights
- Our Data Quality Engine monitors data uptime, filters bad data, extrapolates data gaps and reports on data quality KPIs to ensure data reliability.
- The Normalization Engine lets you normalize all of your data by formats, units, weather, occupancy & business KPIs.
- Our Rate & Tariff Engine transforms meter data into dollars & cents, supporting accurate ROI, cost allocations & reporting.
- A customizable Reporting Engine enables visualization, analytics, and collaboration to harness insights.
Enterprise-grade security and scalability
- Platform security: Hosted in SSAE16 / SOC1 compliant data center facility; recurring 3rd party vulnerability assessments.
- Network security: SSL encrypted user sessions and data integrations; SSO support; role-based authorization.
- Data security: Industry-Standard firewalls, intrusion detection, and encryption at rest ensure that your data are secure and protected.
- Reliability and availability: Fault tolerant and highly available service-based infrastructure supports a system you can count on.
“BuildingOS is a prime example of how leading cities are using analytics for energy management. Data is critical to that: you can’t effectively manage something you can’t measure.”
— Chris Castro, Director of Sustainability, City of Orlando